The Fallen mep Studio

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fallen mep Studio
The Fallen mep Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studio RULES

2 posters

Go down

Studio RULES Empty Studio RULES

Post  Admin Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Okay since this forum is public, we will need to follow some rules so that none of us gets in trouble.

1. Please be RESPECTFUL towards your fellow members. I do not want to see any bullying at all. If one of the members vents, I do not want you to tell them to "get over it". Also, if anyone has something to share, please do not be mean about it.

2. NO CURSING! Some of the members may not like to curse so please do not do so.

3. Do NOT put anything personal here because we don't want you to get stalked or anything. So don't say exactly where you are from, or tell your life's story.

*I will be adding more rules later in the future so for now, please follow these rules.

Admin
Admin

https://thefallenmepstudio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Studio RULES Empty Updated Studio Rules as of 1/21/11

Post  Shion Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 pm

These are new Studio Rules that add to the up set of rules:

1. We need you active 3 times a week. So that you will stay up to date on projects, timelines and votes going on.

2. Your parts need to be watermarked.

3. There will be strict deadlines set for how much time you have to put up ideas for MEPs, song choices, themes and other things and make decisions and vote on ideas.

4. If you can not be a part of a certain MEP for some reason or another PLEASE let me know ahead of time since that will affect length of parts. Also if you have been working on your part and something comes up or you figure out that you will not be done by the deadline then TELL ME that as far in advance as possible as it is difficult to replace your section on the day of or the day before the due date.

5. Until we are all used to working with each other and each others styles we will only be doing MEPs for now.

6. And finally Please be kind to all of our members and don’t say or do anything to hurt their feelings. Not that anyone has but I just want to repeat that rule. This is a friendly, fun, kind environment where everyone that joins can feel safe to explore their talents and ideas!!!!

So those are the new rules for now. More will be added in the future depending on how things go and if any problems occur that require more.
Shion
Shion
Studio Leader

Back to top Go down