The Fallen mep Studio

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fallen mep Studio
The Fallen mep Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent Reminder We need your parts!!!!!!!

Go down

Urgent Reminder We need your parts!!!!!!! Empty Urgent Reminder We need your parts!!!!!!!

Post  Shion Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:43 pm

URGENT REMINDER!!!!!! Ok people so I just wanted to remind you all that Halloween is in 2 days so that means that if you have not already send Stella and I the link to your parts then you will need to NOW so we have time to put all the parts together. Please pass this message along to anyone and everyone that is in this studio. We need all your guy’s parts!!!!! I would like to thank the people that have already posted there parts as that has gone a long way to helping us finish this project. But we still need everyone’s parts in the end to make this work right. If you are having any problems finishing or uploading your parts please let Stella or I know as soon as possible so we can find a way to help you out. So yes this is just a reminder to give us the link to your parts. Because as far as I know we only have mine, Riku, Fang, Tifa, and Momo’s parts which means that everyone else’s is missing. So please get on that right away!!!! Very Happy Thanks so much for your time!!!! Very Happy I wish you all a wonderful day!!! Very Happy

(Co-Leader)
Shion
Shion
Shion
Studio Leader

Back to top Go down