The Fallen mep Studio

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fallen mep Studio
The Fallen mep Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studio Update

Go down

Studio Update Empty Studio Update

Post  Admin Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 am

*This is Shion's Studio Update copied and pasted*

Happy New Years 2011 Everyone. I hope you all had good holidays!!!! And I hope it will be a really good new year for everyone!!!!

First off I wanted to say that I am terribly sorry for our Christmas MEP falling through the cracks. I know it was a disappointment to you all and I am truly sorry for that but as for it being the Christmas holidays everyone was extremely busy and we just couldn’t seem to pin down what we were going to do until it was too late. So again I am sorry for that.

Secondly we have a few changes in the works for our Studio in this New Year. I would like to say a sad good bye to JollyElf and Apathy for they have decided to part ways with us for reasons being that they are very busy with other studios and don’t have enough time to be in ours any more. So please stand with me in telling them both a wonderful goodbye. For I know we will all miss them. It was good getting to know you both and getting to work with your wonderful styles and ideas. We will all miss you greatly and we hope we can still all be friends and we will see you around YouTube. Good luck with your other studios and we wish you all a wonderful New Year.

Another change that our studio is experiencing is a change in Leadership. MuhahahaCompany is stepping down as leader of our fair studio and talking on the role of backup Co-Leader for the reason that she does not have enough time anymore to lead us. That being said she will still be a member and continue to happily work with us. But I will have to ask that you do not bug her with Leader Questions anymore as she is not going to be on as much and will not have the time to answer everything like before. I will instead be taking over as Leader of our studio so those questions you have you can send to me. We both thank you for being understanding of this change and appreciate your cooperation. I look forward to being your new Leader and my hope is that I will be able to fill the very big shoes that MuhahahaCompany is leaving behind and that I will be able to fill them well. So Yes that is one of are biggest changes at the moment.

Some of the other changes that been made are rules and some more strict enforcement of those rules. As follows:

1. We need you active at least 3 times a week!!!!! So you may check out our forum for updates on projects and votes on ideas and such.
2. Your parts NEED to be Watermarked!!!! That was an original rule but there seemed to be some confusion about that when we did our Halloween MEP.
3. I will be setting some strict deadlines for things as such Ideas for MEPs, Song, Choices, themes, and other things. So I will set a date for each step of the process from start to finish and when that date for each step has come and gone you will have voted. If you have not voted by that specific date then I am sorry but we’ll have to move on. This policy is to ensure that things like with what happened to our Christmas MEP don’t happen again where we ran out of time because decisions weren’t made in a timely manner. I hope you will understand the reason for this rule and that you follow it. If possible, we will try to accommodate extreme emergencies.
4. If you can not be a part of a certain MEP for some reason or another PLEASE let me know ahead of time since that will affect length of parts. Also if you have been working on your part and something comes up or you figure out that you will not be done by the deadline then TELL ME that as far in advance as possible as it is difficult to replace your section on the day of or the day before the due date.
5. Also until we are all very used to each others styles and working together as a whole, it is my decision that this Studio will for now only focus on MEPs for the time being. Especially since this is an MEP Studio. Not that we can’t do other things in the future but for now I think it is best to just get used to doing MEPs things together before we try different kinds of projects that some people have not done before.
6. And finally Please be kind to all of our members and don’t say or do anything to hurt their feelings. Not that anyone has but I just want to repeat that rule. This is a friendly, fun, kind environment where everyone that joins can feel safe to explore their talents and ideas!!!!

So Yes these are the new rules. I hope you don’t find them to strict or unjust but all these rules are put forth to help our studio to grow, flourish and accomplish projects not to cause people to get upset or angry. So please follow these rules and try not to get upset about them. They are here to help us!!!!

Another thing to note is since we are kind of starting anew I would like to give the option to everyone that wants it to be able to change there character if they desire. So please everyone let me know if you are keeping your character or changing it and to who you are changing it to. I would appreciate knowing this by January 26th.Thanks so much. Also if there are any other members that have found that they do not have enough time to be in the studio anymore or do not want to please let me know privately. I hope we will not lose any more of our members especially if that has to do with any of our new rules. If that is your case for leaving please tell me so and we will see if we can maybe work something out but I hope that will not have happen.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon and I will soon be posting a note talking about new ideas for our next MEP so keep on the lookout for that. See you soon!!!!

New Leader Shion

PS MuhahahaCompany will be posting a note for you all in her own words confirming these said changes and giving her own good bye leader Speech to now Co-Leader speech.

Admin
Admin

https://thefallenmepstudio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down