The Fallen mep Studio

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fallen mep Studio
The Fallen mep Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone I'm Shion

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone I'm Shion Empty Hello Everyone I'm Shion

Post  Shion Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey everyone!!! Very Happy My character is Shion Uzuki in this studio. I am Xenosagagirl3/XenosagaForever on youtube. I am very happy to be a part of this Studio. I love RPG games. My favorites include Xenosaga, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, Final Fantasy, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, Magna Carta 2 and so many more. If you are interested in a more complete list it is on both my Youtube accounts. I like all kinds of music. I love watching my favorite TV shows and movies. Very Happy I enjoy making vids on youtube. Which I owe all the my dear friend Stella. I love cake and lots of other great foods!!! Well that is all I can think of at the moment. Thank you so much for joining our Studio and I look forward to getting to know you all and working with you!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!! Very Happy

If you think of anything else you want to know about me then let me know!!!! Very Happy
Shion
Shion
Studio Leader

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone I'm Shion Empty Re: Hello Everyone I'm Shion

Post  Tifa Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:43 pm

hello! Nice to meet you Shion =DDDD
Tifa
Tifa
Studio Member

https://www.youtube.com/playingxfavorites

Back to top Go down